Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Uplifting Word

OH, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Sep 29, 2017

Poncho Crochet pattern

I like to crochet different things. Don't you get tired of the same thing. So, this time I'm on a roll of crocheting ponchos for my granddaughters.

Here are pictures of the two a made with hats. They're so cute right!

They're easy to make just start with a even number of chains. Make sure that it will fit over the head. You can make it as long as you wish or the length of their arms.

I used the granny square stitch. Started with a chain foundation with a single crochet in each stitch. In next round I worked 3 dc skip 2 spaces and for the the points ( 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc). Make sure you have a even amount of stitches on each side.

Trim in anyway you wish and add a flower.

As for the hat it is a simple beanie pattern with a flower.