Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Uplifting Word

OH, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Feb 16, 2012

Crochet Stitch Feather Crocodile Stitch Pattern

What a day, I went to make a hat with the crocodile crochet stitch and this is what happened. I was just crocheting away and didn't realized that I was putting the scales in the same place as the last row. Just made a new stitch pattern that I call Feather Crocodile Stitch.  


I would like to share this tip with you. If you go and check out the pattern on my page for the Crocodile Stitch pattern. Click link here:http://kellysgifts.blogspot.com/2012/02/tired-of-plan-old-thing-2.html
There you will see that you make 2 double crochet stitches in the same stitch in between the scales that where made in the last row. But in this pattern you made 2 double crochet stitches in the same space as the scales that was made in the last row.
You can get the pattern if you go to this link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/92974846/feather-crocodile-crochet-ear-warmer