Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Uplifting Word

OH, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Jun 2, 2012

New Crochet Crocodile Necklace Set

Are you looking for something different?
Maybe you are looking for a new stitch that you would like to try out for yourself or maybe you are looking for something new to buy.

I thought I would try the crocodile stitch in a new way.
Here is the crocodile stitch in a new way by making jewelry.
It's not hard at all!
You would think that doing something like this would be, but it not. All you have to do is not think to hard about what you are doing and just do it!
You can make anything if you just try!
Say, I Can, I Can! I Can Do It!

Here is a pic of one set that I made with glass beads and more on my site. Link below.


You can find my jewelry on my site at www.etsy.com/shop/kellysgifts or

If you are looking for a pattern for this set, at this time I don't have one made up. But if you would like one let me know on etsy or here.

I will be working on new patterns soon. So, come back and check out this site here and on etsy at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/KellysGifts?ref=pr_shop_more

If you know how to crocodile stitch then you can do this with no problem.
I will say that you need to start with a ch 4 ring, and then make your first crocodile stitch. Sl st back to center of scale and work a crocodile scale. You can just go on from there and make anything.

Let me know if you come up with anything and send pics of you items.

 
Here are some more!

Have fun crocheting!

To see more pics go to the bottom of the page.