Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Uplifting Word

OH, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Jun 3, 2012

Kelly's Gift's

The New NO NO Hair? Scam or true.

I can say that the No No Hair as a new hair remover is one of the things that needed to be tested. So, I thought the  same as many of you properly did, is this true?

So, I finally bought the No No Hair and have been trying it out for about 2 months. I have fond out that you do have to use it at lest 3 times a week.

I have found that this new No No is what they say it is, it does work but you have to do what they say. Use it 2 to 3 times a week and keep using it even if you think it’s not working, because is working. If you have dark thick hair it may take a little more time (more uses) in the week.

I can say that the No No works and I’m glad that I have it and will keep using it. It’s not a scam. No no hair is offering a 100% risk free 60 day trial so check it out. So, trynono.

Kelly's Gift's