Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Uplifting Word

OH, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Nov 17, 2011

Free Form Crochet scarf

Share what you have been doing!
I have been working on new hats and scarves for this year. I have tried some free form crocheting come check out my scarves today. I call this scarf my Party Scarf I free formed this one don't know if I remember the number of chains I used, but that's OK. Go ahead and share some of your work. Have a great day!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/85818021/party-scarf


If you are looking to make something like this scarf. Here is what I did, keep in mind that that this is a free form design. First Chain as many as you want to get the length that you are looking for and then yarn over hook once, then yarn over your finger holding it out at the length you want, half double crochet in the third chain from the hook. Do this in each stitch across until you get to the end. If you like the look end it off here or you can repeat this on the other side in each stitch to the end and then finish off.