Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Uplifting Word

OH, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

May 12, 2009

What a day! Baseball in the air

This is some day we have. Working on the things that need to get gone and going no where. Do those days just seem to come in and out so fast. Needed to work on new projects but I'm getting side tracked with updated all my sites. I've been looking for my yahoo 360 page and can't find it!!! Where did it go? Dial up is so soooo slow it's more then a snail slow at some times.

Baseball/

I will be added new items soon. I'm working on paper items at this time. Will let you know when they will be listed. I'm hopping this week. Been very busy with my son in baseball. There doing a great job going up against the big boys that was a good team. There working hard. My have had 1 to 22 but that doesn't matter, they had fun.