Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Uplifting Word

OH, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Mar 2, 2009

New to my shop! Crochet headbands and Yamikas


I'm working on new items to list in my shop. Headbands are one of the items and Yamikas or skullcaps. You can see some of the items here on my blog or at my shop http://www.KellysGifts.etsy.com .
Become a Etsy friend.
I would like to list some of my etsy friends. So, if you would like to be in the side bar on my blog.
1. Check out my shop 2. Leave a comment here about your favorite item
3. Become a follower
When you do those things. I will list you in my blog.
Top 10, still looking for those that are new to etsy. Please let me know how you are at the etsy forum under the promo -Share your shop 2, top 10. Thank you.