Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Uplifting Word

OH, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Jan 18, 2009

Corner to Corner

Corner to Corner
This is what am now working on a corner to corner afghan.
Here are 2 of the blocks that will be in the afghan.

I started with one 5 oz. ball of yarn and used it up. Then I started with a new color and decreased. I'm using the first block as my pattern for the others blocks. It turns out that the first color I used came out to 35 rows with very little yarn left over. The other colors I have ended up with a baseball size of yarn left over.?
I will add more pics as I go.

Please check out my new items at http://kellysgifts.etsy.com/

Thank You for stopping in, please leave a comment, Thank you again.